Having hard time to wear your contact lenses?
the following information may help you.
Please take off your contact lens before you sleep. Please dispose your contact lens 3 months after the day of unsealed.
Please use Contact lens disinfectants to sterilize contact lens but DON’T use Hydrogen peroxide to sterilize contact lens.
Before wearing contact lens
– Please check if your eyes have a condition of Capillaries congestion. To avoid scraping of eyes and contact lens, nails should not be too long and sharp. Please seek medical advice from Doctor if there is unusual situation and do not wear contact lens in due course.
– Please clean your hands properly with soap before wearing or touching the contact lens
– Please ensure your hands are properly cleaned with no lotion or cosmetics stained before touching the contact lens
Check the contact lens and its container carefully
Please make sure if there is any unusual situation with the contact lens and its container before unsealing or opening. Please do not open the container and feel free to enquire us if unusual situation is found.
Length of time of wearing contact lens
1. Length of time of wearing contact lens are different for different people. Please enquire ophthalmologist for information and instructions.
2. New contact lens users can wear contact lens every day. Please enquire ophthalmologist for information and instructions.
3. Please be reminded that it is advised that one can at most wear contact lens successively for less than 8 hours a day.
Please REMEMBER to take off your contact lens before you sleep
1. Please make sure there is ONE contact len in EACH contact lens container which is in good condition and the color is correct. Please further check that the arrow (?) in the contact lens container at the bottom is pointing as shown.
2. Please pull the edge of the container according to the direction as shown as the arrow. Don’t pull the cap too hard otherwise you will break connecting point of the cap.
3. Screw the cap to the left hand side or to the right hand side and take the cap out slowly. Please be carefully when you are screwing the cap otherwise you will get hurt.
4. You can open the inner container easily after opening the outer container. You can take out the contact lens after opening the inner container.
5. If you break the connecting part ( mentioned in 3), don’t screw the cap with bare hands otherwise you must get hurt. Please screw the cap with tools like clamps or pliers.
6. Opening the cap by using tools like clamps or pliers.
– Take out the white cap at the bottom when you opened the contact lens container
– Please make sure the bottom of the contact lens container is clean and pour half of the fluid upon opening the contact lens container. Please be careful and don’t pour the contact lens out.
– Generally contact lens do not stay in the contact lens container when you pour the fluid out from the container.
– If the contact lens still stay in contact lens container even you have poured the fluid out, please don’t take the contact lens out with finger tips as the contact lens will easily be damaged. Please pour the fluid into the contact lens container again and repeat the steps as mentioned.
– Please check if there is any unusual condition in the color, shape or there is dirt, foreign matter on the contact lens upon taking out the contact lens. Your eye will feel pain , bleed or get hurt if you use the contact lens when there is unusual situation in the contact lens. Please don’t use contact lens if such conditions are found.
– Please make sure the both sides of the contact lens are normal and the contact lens should be put on finger tips concave in shape. Contact lens in normal condition will show a normal curvature and the edge will point upward.
1. Sway the contact lens slightly in order to remove extra Saline solution. Put the contact lens on your forefinger and ensure it is not inside out.
2. Pull the lower eyelid by the middle finger of the same hand.
3. Use the middle finger of another hand to pull the upper eyelid.
4. Look straight into the mirror and put the contact lens at the centre of your eyeball. Do it gently otherwise you may hurt your eyes.
5. Close your eyes and roll your eyeballs when the contact lens are adhered on your eyeballs.
6. Open your eyes gently and ensure contact lens are worn.
1. Use neutral soap to clean your hands and dry your hands accordingly.
2. Pull the lower eyelid by the middle finger and use the middle finger of another hand to pull the upper eyelid. Touch the lower part of the contact lens by using the tip of the thumb and forefinger.
3. Take out the contact lens by using the tip of the thumb and forefinger